Adventures Abound Just Minutes From Rockrose Ranch
From backcountry adventures to city entertainment, you have the best of both worlds when you make Rockrose Ranch your home! Make every day a new experience in this amazingly versatile region of the Lone Star State!
Located just 2 miles from Lake Conroe
- Fishing, boating, and other water sports on the 22,000-acre lake.
- Lake cruises and fishing charters.
- Lakeside dining at popular spots like GuadalaHarry’s and Walden’s Lakeview Dining.
- Golfing at the many courses dotting the shoreline.
The Lake Conroe Region also offers
- Miles of lush trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and wildlife watching at Sam Houston National Forest.
- Winery tours and tasting rooms.
- Shopping and dining at Old Town Conroe and Old Town Montgomery.
- A day of fun in the sun at Margaritaville Lake Resort beach and water park.
The Houston metropolis is only one hour away
Traveling eastbound from Rockrose Ranch, residents are a mere 3 miles from I-45, which provides direct access to neighboring cities, including the bustling Houston metropolis only one hour away!